As soon as WTP sat down with Dillon Lloyd to discuss a signature line of parts, they knew it was destined to be something truly indestructible and a real wethepeople classic. The buck frame was based around Dillon’s blend of progressive technical riding and all-out savagery. With a pierced top tube junction for greater durability and refreshed modern geometry, the all-new buck frame is one of the lightest and toughest frames in the line. Includes a lifetime guarantee.
Tubing - Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket - 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated, drilled for gyro tabs
Head tube - 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
Dropouts - 7mm investment cast and heat-treated 4130 crmo
Brakes - Pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware
Weight - 2.30kg (5.1lbs) - 21" tt
• pierced top tube junction for increased strength and durability
• investment cast seat clamp
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork, drilled for gyro tabs
• extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
• ovalised dent resistant chain stays
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• WTP top tube and down tube gusset
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
• Top Tube Length – 20.75” & 21”
• Chain Stay Length – 12.9” – 13.25” – optimized 13” w/25-9
• Head Tube Angle - 75.5°
• Seat Tube Angle - 71°
• BB Height - 11.8"
• Standover Height - 9.15"