Black Eye is BMX Internationals home brand BMX Completes designed by BMXI, for Australian conditions. The Blackeye range is developed to make everything functional, simplistic and hassle free. The Blackeye Raid represents the best value small frame entry level 20” street bike available.
- Handlebar Hi Tensile 6. 5” Rise
- Top Load Stem Alloy 40mm
- 20” Alloy Wheels 36H
- Looseball Rear Hub – 16t Freewheel
- 20 X 2.25 DRS Arrow Tyres
- Looseball USA BB Set
- One Piece Crank 140mm
- Rail Seat And Post – Full Adjustment
- Alloy “V” Brakes RearWhy Buy A Raid?
The Raid is a 20” BMX bike, with a 18.5” TT Frame. This is a strong selling market as it is where kids start in BMX. Rather than selling them a smaller wheel BMX bike that they will outgrow, this 20” Raid can stay with them for a longer timeframe. The Raid is a low cost version of the Recruit for those who want simplicity and afforadibility.
Suiting riders in the 7-13yr old group, this Raid has the following benefits…..
- 18.5” TT frame to suit smaller riders
- Basic screw on rear freewheel for easy replacement and cost effective
- One Piece Crank 140mm for simplicity and ease of maintenance
- DRS Freestyle tyres in 20 x 2.25” size for maximum grip and stability
- V-Brakes for better braking performance
- Rail Seat and Seatpost for more adjustability and suitability
- Low standover height, smaller handlebars, shorter Stem and shorter cranks for suitability