Black Eye is BMX Internationals home brand BMX Completes designed by BMXI, for Australian conditions. The Blackeye range is developed to make everything functional, simplistic and hassle free. The Blackeye Hornet represents the best value 18” complete available.
- Handlebar Hi Tensile 7.25” rise
- Top Load Stem Alloy 40mm
- 18” Alloy Wheels 36H
- Sealed Bearing Rear Cassette Hub 9T
- 18 x 2.1 DRS Tyres
- Sealed Bearing Mid BB Set
- Tubular Chromoly 3 piece Cranks 155mm
- Uni Seat/Post Combo
Why Buy A Hornet?
The Hornet is an 18” BMX bike, with a 18.5” TT Frame. This is a strong selling market as it is where kids start in BMX. Rather than selling them a 16” BMX bike that they will outgrow, this 18” bike can stay with them for a longer timeframe.
Suiting riders in the 6-11yr old group, this Hornet has the following benefits…..
- 18” TT frame to suit smaller riders
- Sealed Bearing Rear 9t drive hub for maintenance free running
- Sealed Bearing Mid BB Set and 4130 Chromoly Cranks for trouble free drive train
- DRS Freestyle tyres in 18 x 2.1” size for maximum grip and stability
- Low standover height, smaller handlebars and shorter cranks for suitability