We are re-introducing the Weekender MX into the line! The Weekender Nomad MX is a fun and practical BMX inspired bike and 100% Fairdale.
The MX version of the Weekender is made to travel. While it can easily handle being a weekday commuter on rough city roads, it really shines when you take it for a long haul.
The Weekender MX's 100% 4130 chromoly frame and fork will welcome virtually anything that you can throw at it. This is our top of the line Weekender, and it comes equipped with an amazing parts build, like a SRAM Apex 1x derailleur and shifter, Avid disc brakes, FSA cranks and Continental semi-knobby tires.
The MX features the Weekender’s redesigned geometry that is built around 27.5 x 2.0” tires, and also leaves plenty of space for compatibility with 700c wheels if you ever feel like changing it up.
• Medium: 5'7" - 5'10" height
• Large: 5'9" - 6'1" height
• X-Large: 6'1"+ height
*Sizing is approximate. Please consult with your local bike shop to assist with fit.
• Frame: 100% Chromoly Steel, with Rack and Fender mounts (M and L frame are compatible with 700c wheels)
• Fork: 100% Chromoly. One-piece Machined Steerer Tube
• Handlebar: Fairdale MX-4 Bar, 100% Chromoly
• Stem: Sunday Freeze Front Load
• Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated
• Brake Lever: Avid FR 5 (F&R)
• Brake: Avid BB7 MTB
• Grips: Fairdale Swan
• Saddle: Fairdale Race
• Seat Post: Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
• Seat Clamp: Fairdale, 30mm
• Cranks: SRAM Apex 1 (M & L=172.5mm)
• Chainwheel: 42t, Narrow-Wide
• BB Parts: Neco BB-501
• Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
• Rims: 27.5"/650b, 32-Hole, Aluminum, Double Wall, Pinned Rim, Tubeless compatible
• Front Hub: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
• Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
• Tires: Continental Dbl Fighter III, 27.5"/650b x 2.0 (27.5”/650b x 1.65” Maxxis Overdrive on XS/S)
• Chain: KMC X11
• Driver: SRAM PG-1130, 11-42T, 11-Speed
• R. Shift Lever: SRAM Apex 1, 11-Speed, Flat Bar
• R. Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1, Long Cage, 11-Speed
• Shift Cable: Fairdale with Jagwire inline adjuster