27.5" Ridgemont 2022 Bike
The Ridgemont is a bit of an oddball bike that we think is both practical and enjoyable. When the bike path ends, the Ridgemont keeps going with 2.0" wide 27.5" tires and stable MX bars.
The laidback and rugged steel frame makes the bike both comfortable and strong. The hills are tamed by 8 easy-to-use gears that you pick with just one click of your thumb. Not a "normal" around town bike, nor a hardcore mountain bike, the Ridgemont is a bike that is simply fun to ride where ever you end up.
Gloss Black is available in Small/Medium and Medium/Large.
Purple Rain is available in Small/Medium and Medium/Large.
Small/Medium: 5'2" - 5'8" height
Medium/Large: 5'6 - 6'0" height
*Sizing is approximate. Please consult with your local bike shop to assist with fit.
- Frame: 1020 Steel with 1-1/8” Integrated Head Tube
- Fork: 1020 Steel 1-1/8” Steerer tube
- Handlebar: Fairdale MX-4 Bar, 100% Chromoly
- Stem: Sunday Freeze, Top-Load, 48mm Reach
- Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated, 45º/45º
- Brake Lever: Aluminum
- Brake: Aluminum V-Brakes
- Grips: Fairdale Swan
- Saddle: Fairdale Logo
- Seat Post: 27.2mm Micro Adjust
- Seat Clamp: 30mm Fairdale Clamp
- Cranks: FSA Tempo 1X (S/M = 170mm, M/L = 175mm)
- Chainwheel: Fairdale, 36T
- BB Parts: FSA
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- Rims: 36-Hole, Aluminum, Double Wall, Pinned Joint, Schrader Valve
- Front Hub: 36H, 3/8” Axle , Aluminum Shell, Looseball
- Rear Hub: 36H, 3/8” Axle, 7-Speed, Aluminum Shell, Looseball
- Tires: Continental Double Fighter III, 27.5 x 2.0”
- Chain: KMC Z8.1
- Driver: 8-Speed, 13-34t
- R. Shift Lever: SRAM X4 Trigger, 8-Speed
- *R. Shift Lever Alternate: Microshift TS39-8R, 8-Speed
- R. Derailleur: SRAM X4, Mid-cage, 8-Speed
- *R. Derailleur Alternate: Microshift RD-M26CS, 8-Speed
- Shift Cable: Fairdale
All Prices are Shown in Australian Dollars
This product first appeared in our catalogue on 16/06/2021.
Last updated on 17/06/2022.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.