The Express is a fast machine for urban riding, commuting and fun. A key feature on this bike is its riding position. Low-rise mountain bike style handlebars put you into a commanding and stable riding position for zipping through busy areas.
Features like wide Continental tires, a simple single-speed drivetrain and a tough steel frame mean this bike will be a joy to ride for years. Feel free to configure your Express with a wide array of aftermarket racks and fenders, thanks to the standard rack mounting points on the frame and fork.
Don’t overthink or over-complicate the bicycle, just hop on an Express and ride.
• Small/Medium: 5'2" - 5'8" height
• Medium/Large: 5'6 - 6'0" height
*Sizing is approximate. Please consult with your local bike shop to assist with fit.
• Frame: 1020 Steel, with Rack and Fender mounts
• Fork: 1020 Steel, 1 1/8”
• Handlebar: Fairdale Archer v3, Aluminum
• Stem: 70mm, Forged Aluminum
• Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated, 45º/45º
• Brake Lever: Aluminum, Short Pull
• Brake: Aluminum, Dual Pivot, w/ Quick Release
• Grips: Fairdale Swan
• Saddle: Fairdale Logo Saddle
• Seat Post: Micro adjust, 27.2mm
• Seat Clamp: Fairdale, 30mm
• Cranks: FSA Tempo 1x (S/M=170mm, M/L=175mm)
• Chainwheel: 42t
• BB Parts: FSA
• Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
• Rims: 700c, 36-Hole, Schrader Valve, Aluminum
• Front Hub: 36H 3/8” Axle, Aluminum Shell, Looseball
• Rear Hub: 36H 3/8” Axle, Aluminum Shell, Looseball
• Tires: Continental Tour Ride, 700c x 42mm
• Chain: KMC S1
• Driver: 16t Freewheel