700c Express 2022 Bike
The Express is a bike that is not caught up in the bicycle industry's chaotic technological race. The Express follows our mantra, "Keepin' it simple keeps it fun."
And, it doesn't get much more simple than MTB riser style handlebars on a tough yet comfortable single-speed steel frame. Wide reliable tires and FSA cranks round out the durable build that you'll enjoy riding long after the next cycling fad has come and gone.
Available in Matte Royal Blue in Small/Medium and Medium/Large sizes.
Small/Medium: 5'2" - 5'8" height
Medium/Large: 5'6 - 6'0" height
*Sizing is approximate. Please consult with your local bike shop to assist with fit.
- Frame: 1020 Steel, with Rack and Fender mounts
- Fork: 1020 Steel, 1 1/8”
- Handlebar: Fairdale Archer v3, Aluminum
- Stem: 70mm, Forged Aluminum
- Headset: FSA, Sealed Integrated, 45º/45º
- Brake Lever: Aluminum, Short Pull
- Brake: Aluminum, Dual Pivot, w/ Quick Release
- Grips: Fairdale Swan
- Saddle: Fairdale Logo Saddle
- Seat Post: Micro adjust, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Fairdale, 30mm
- Cranks: FSA Tempo 1x (S/M=170mm, M/L=175mm)
- Chainwheel: 42t
- BB Parts: FSA
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- Rims: 700c, 36-Hole, Schrader Valve, Aluminum
- Front Hub: 36H 3/8” Axle, Aluminum Shell, Looseball
- Rear Hub: 36H 3/8” Axle, Aluminum Shell, Looseball
- Tires: Continental Tour Ride, 700c x 42mm
- Chain: KMC S1
- Driver: 16t Freewheel
All Prices are Shown in Australian Dollars
This product first appeared in our catalogue on 15/06/2021.
Last updated on 17/06/2022.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.