As soon as we sat down with dillon lloyd to discuss a signature line of parts, we knew it was destined to be something truly indestructible and a real wethepeople classic. The buck frame was based around dillon’s blend of progressive technical riding and all-out savagery. With a pierced top tube junction for greater durability and refreshed modern geometry, the all-new buck frame is one of the lightest and toughest frames in the line. Includes a lifetime guarantee.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated, drilled for gyro tabs
Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set
Dropouts: 7mm investment cast and heat-treated 4130 crmo
Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
• pierced top tube junction for increased strength and durability
• investment cast seat clamp
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork, drilled for gyro tabs
• extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
• ovalised dent resistant chain stays
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• wtp top tube and down tube gusset
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 5.1lbs / 2.30kg (21”)
Top tube length: 20.5", 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
Chain stay length: 12.9"- 13.25" – optimized for 13'' w/ 25-9
Head tube angle: 75.5°
Seat tube angle: 71°
BB height: 11.8"
Standover height: 9.15"