The envy xlt frame is a lightweight high-performance take on a modern-day frame, the envy has been carefully lightened up in all non-critical areas to remove more than 650g. Designed to shred it on all-terrain, the envy xlt utilizes the very best material and manufacturing methods to make an absolutely bombproof frame, which weighs much less than you’d think… includes a lifetime guarantee.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube: 120mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set, drilled for gyro tabs
Dropouts: 6mm investment cast, heat-treated 4130 crmo
Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
• technical modern frame designed with reducing weight whilst retaining high strength
• hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• ovalized chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• cnc seat stay bridge
• tapered and butted tubing to reduce weight
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes lifetime guarantee
Top tube length: 20.5", 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
Chain stay length: 12.95" – 13.5" – optimized for 13"/13.25" w/25-9
Head tube angle: 75.25°
Seat tube angle: 71.5°
BB height: 11.7"
Standover height: 8.75"