Felix prangenberg’s signature pathfinder frame is a product which reflects the originality, progression and power of felix’s riding. Boasting a shorter 12.75” chainstay and a taller 9.35” standover height, the pathfinder frame utilizes ground-breaking offset thickness chain stay and bottom bracket shell, to strengthen the frame in areas susceptible to grind damage. With fresh colourways and a set of graphics which were developed closely with felix, the pathfinder frame is a future WETHEPEOPLE classic. Includes lifetime guarantee.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, offset cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set
Dropouts: laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
Brakes: brakeless frame
• longer 21.25" toptube option
• 127mm tall head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• extruded offset thickness dent resistant chain stays and bottom bracket shell
• steeper 76° head tube and taller 9.35" stand over
• extra thick double butted top tube
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• WTP top tube and down tube gusset
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 2.36kg (5.20lbs) - 21" tt
Top tube length: 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
Chain stay length: 12.7" - 13.25" – optimized for 12.75/13" w/25-9
Head tube angle: 76°
Seat tube angle: 71°
Bb height: 11.7"
Standover height: 9.35"