The revolver frame is the perfect do-it-all and do-it-well model. A frame that was created with the sole intention of shredding on any terrain. We used larger diameter rear tubing and an invest cast wishbone, to not only give the revolver a strong and unique look but more importantly to strengthen and stiffen the whole frame up - giving it a stable yet responsive feel. Combined with 7.5mm thick invest cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners - the revolver is a deadly weapon capable of just about anything. Includes lifetime guarantee.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set, drilled for gyro tabs
Dropouts: 7.5mm investment cast with integrated chain tensioners, heat-treated 4130 crmo
Brakes: pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. Brake hardware
• perfect all-round frame with carefully balanced geometry, and bullet-proof tubing
• investment cast wishbone design for an extra stiff backend
• larger radius stay tubing for a stiffer and stronger back end
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• wtp top tube and down tube gusset
• includes wtp supreme 6061-t6 alloy aftermarket seat clamp
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 2.385kgs (5.25lbs) - 21" tt
Top tube length: 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
Chain stay length: 13.25"-13.75'' – optimized for 13.25"/13.5'' w/ 28-9
Head tube angle: 74.85°
Seat tube angle: 71°
Bb height: 11.5"
Standover height: 9.1"