Combining cutting edge hydroforming technology with input from team riders Dan Kruk and the wethepeople team, the battleship frame is the perfect match for the progressive street rider. Boasting an incredibly short 12.7" chainstay, thicker cnc machined dropouts (designed to work flawlessly with hub-guards and pegs), and a fully brakeless design; the battleship is a super tough, no-nonsense street weapon with our most responsive geometry yet.
Includes lifetime guarantee.
: butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing japanese
TOPTUBE: 20.5", 20.75 "or 21" TT
CHAINSTAY LENGTH: 12.7" slammed, 13" centered
ANGLES: HT: 75.5 °, ST: 71 °
BOTTOM BRACKET: mid-bb width: 74mm, height: 11.7 ", cnc machined and heat-treated
HEADTUBE: taller 127mm height, cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h / set
DROPOUTS: 6mm thick laser cut and heat-treated, new shape for perfect hubguard/peg fit even when slammed
- hydroformed top and down tube for the strongest possible connection to the headtube
- Super strong, technical street frame with the shortest chainstay possible
- taller 127mm extended headtube for less spacers with an uncut fork
- wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.5" tire
- fully brakeless frame
- slim profile integrated seat clamp