Tanner Easterla's signature Nemesis frame is built to last and take a serious beating. This fully heat treated chromo frame features super thick 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts and a shorter 13.5" chainstay and steeper 75.25 degree headtube angle, giving you a more responsive feel. The Nemesis uses straight guage tubing for extra dent ressistance, and a taller 125mm headtube to eliminate the need for spacers under your stem. Put through all kinds of hell by Tanner and the team for over a year, the Nemesis is one tough steed that wont let you down when things get a little wild.
Tubing - Sanko seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Chain Stay Length - 12.7" (slammed), 13" (with 25/9)
Angles - HT: 75.25°, ST: 71°
Bottom Bracket - Mid BB, 74mm width, 11.75" height, cnc machined and heat-treated
Standover height - 9.25"
Headtube - cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set
Dropouts - cnc and heat-treated
• super tough street frame designed with Tanner Easterla and Leon Hoppe
• super short 12.7" chain stay for responsive geometry
• taller 125mm headtube
• clearance for 2.40" tires
• removable brake hardware and pivots
• straight gauge tubing for extra strength
• small dropouts for perfect peg/hub guard fit
Weight - 20.75"TT = 2.25kg