Dan Paley is pretty particular when it comes to bike parts, he figured his ideal frame was somewhere in between a WZA and an ALVX. The Soulja is just that and features a 75.2 degree headangle, 8.8” standover, 12.8 – 13.2” rear end and invest cast dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
The Soulja frame features:
– 7mm thick invest cast dropouts
– New chain tensioners added
– Extra wide rear end for up to 2.4” tyres
– Engraved headtube
– Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
– Removable brake mounts (Sold Separately)
Headtube angle: 75.2°
Seat tube angle: 71°
Rear end length: 12.8″ – 13.2″
BB Height: 11.7″
Standover height: 8.8″
Weight: 5 lbs
Tubing: Sanko Japanese seamless 4130 chromoly