The Clutch Hub is a traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work.
A new, super-strong FULL 14mm axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment, which can be done with a 2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole (can be adjusted without removing the wheel), and an improved plastic hub guard spec.
Same Clutch coaster hub you’ve come to love, but with a few upgrades.
– 14mm chromoly axle bolts on both the drive and non-drive side for greater reliability
– Improved clutch engagement
– Crankflip ready
– More slack than the V1 hub
– Improved manufacturing precision throughout
– All-new durable proprietary plastic spec for the removable hub guard
– Protected by US Patent 9,469,157