The R32 and R25 forks feature 2 different offsets, which is what the “32” and “25” means. 32mm offset is the standard offset that Odyssey's Race fork has come with for years, and also offering a steeper/quicker 25mm offset for the new breed of street riders out there. The steeper offset makes certain tricks easier and provides quicker steering.
These forks feature:
- Custom tapered butted and specially formed legs for improved grind and guard clearance.
- Steerer tube design which improves strength and headset fit with built in race.
- Optimized 3/8 4mm dropout shape grind and peg clearance.
- Updated 7075 pre-load bolt.
- 32 offset (traditional) or 25 offset (steep)
41 Thermal Lifetime Warranty.