Nathan Williams needs little introduction in the world of BMX. For 2013 he has been working extensively on developing two significant and vital BMX parts. The first is a top load stem, with a unique countersunk cap design giving it a super clean and fresh look.
The second is another first in BMX, a plastic peg injected around a heat-treated crmo core.This makes for a peg that's super tough and slides on anything out there, just add wax.
Material: 6061-T6 alloy, full cnc machined
Steertube: 1 1/8" clamp-on
Features: • extremely light and strong top load stem
• 6mm micro head hollow bolts
• laser side & cap logo
• unique offset rear for improved clamping
• material saving and unique look
• counter sink cap for a cleaner look
All Prices are Shown in Australian Dollars
This product first appeared in our catalogue on 01/11/2012.
Last updated on 11/08/2015.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.