The CHAINWHEEL sprocket uses the new Incisor teeth profile. The look of the CHAINWHEEL should be obvious to anyone who rode bikes anytime before the last 10 years. Sprockets used to be made of two separate parts, the chainring and the spider. They were usually connected by 5 bolts, for quicker gearing changes at the racetrack. These days riders usually commit to a gear ratio, so a solid sprocket is stronger, lighter and smaller. We still liked the look, so we brought it back in the CHAINWHEEL.
- 7075 Alloy
- CNC machined
- Incisor tooth profile for improved chain engagement
- 15/16 bore with 19mm adaptor included
- Old school 80s influenced design (differs slightly on each side)
- Can be run either way round
All Prices are Shown in Australian Dollars
This product first appeared in our catalogue on 06/01/2010.
Last updated on 11/08/2015.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.